March 30th, 2010.

I pick up some of the remnants of my belongings, old and broken cameras I may be able to pass on. Their dusty shutter mirrors are enticing and I stand there, staring at the glass and metal parts.
I look up, over and to my right, my grandma's yellow hat is perched over questionable 90's blue shoes. I grab it.

(Exit for the second last time).

The B-Line ride is the same, the hat rides dangerously close to my coffee and I toss it's top-hat attitude on my lid. It's an outfit now, I'm a circus lady today.

...

She walks towards us. I'm sitting with my mustard shoes, canary coat and yellow hat, Curious George one would say. She's got a rockin burgundy Russian floof that stuns her matching coat and shoes. We're twins today, coloured and hats are the flavour I guess.

"I'll be Colonel Mustard!" I say.

"I'll be Madame Burgundy!" she shouts.
and we walk.