March 8th, 2010.

The lady's appalled, we're not. Coins litter the counter, "she just stole your tip money!" I look over apathetically, there she goes alright. I know her, she's a Vancouver street regular, we even bonded once.
I was waiting at the Commercial sky train station, dead as can be of course, last train. I'm glancing around and we lock eyes. Some kind of twisted fire lives in that woman. I look away, too late. Through my headphones I can still hear it and cringe, "SATAN!" I look back, I can feel her glare on me, "SATAAAAAAN!" She's pointing right at me and spewing the devil out, except I guess I'm her devil tonight.
Everyone looks and even believes it for a split second. I smile. A boy once thought my name meant the devil, swore I told him so, probably dreamed it. Maybe they met up somewhere or maybe I'm part satan being a Gemini and all.