
April 30th, 2010.
It feels like a lot is happening today or tonight or something.
I think little of it.
Madame M and I sit on the grass with a sixer of some San Fran steam whistle.
Some guy shouts and organizes a water balloon exercise for some kids.
The preteens toss balloons at each other, shrieking with the flirting.
We look on and reminisce being that age, hating organized exercises as such and get to know each other.
He slips over and sits next to us.
Mr. Blue.
Blue cap, blue shirt, blue coat, blue jeans and even a blue lighter.
Something in the Clouds and Heart (I'm butchering it) is his name.
His 'regular' name is Dennis.
He's homeless and rolls a cigarette while he talks. We hear of his encounter with Jesus, of the Earth and of his guaranteed lifespan until 85 (Jesus said so) as I get reprimanded for ripping grass out of the ground, twice.
"You need a name!" He says.
"I already have one!" Says Madame M.
"You have a white society name, you need a name, a spiritual one... I'll ask and get you one."
He drops his head into his hand, the smoke willows away from his blue cloudness and it comes to him, "Thunderbird Girl."
Madame M is Thunderbird girl.
"Do you want to know yours?" He asks.
"Yeah!" I'm stoked.
"They say, oooooh, that's a strong one, I asked them to change it but they say no. Yours is Biggest Eagle and Strong Heart."
(Thunderbird Girl and Biggest Eagle and Strong Heart thank Mr. Blue and depart.)