"He hasn't even gone down on me yet."
"What?!"
"Yeah, what is it about guys going down on girls anyways? I love head."
"Me too. I guess quite a few girls are uncomfortable with it though because of growing up being taught they're sluts, being ashamed of their bodies and of being sexually aroused."
"I've been with guys who say the last girl they were with didn't like it, so maybe they're not that skilled or she was extremely uncomfortable with it."
"When it's bad, it's really bad, same goes for man head I guess though."
"That's when you're like 'let's just have sex', 'I want to fuck you'."
(laughter)
"Anyways, he'd better step it up cause I only give head so many times before I expect it in return, well I expect it sooner than this, but this is pushing it now."
"As you should expect it as much as you should ask for it."